Sign up now for the South of France holiday you’ll never forget.
While the Barefoot Blogger has been distracted with a move to a new apartment in Uzes and NO wifi, my friend and cohort Patricia Sands has been busy gathering our next new best friends for the 2019 South of France Memories You Promised Yourself Tour 2019.
Only 4 Spots Left!!
We’ve done all the trip planning.
The “South of France Memories” tour itinerary was created by one of the top experts in travel in the south of France — Absolutely Southern France. It is designed for all travelers — veterans and novices. Our itinerary includes some of the most visited places in the south of France — and some that are just getting on the travel radar. From the Côte d’Azur to village markets to historic towns to wild life sanctuaries, we’ll experience it all.
Here’s an overview of the destinations for our 2019 women’s tour. It includes 12 days of exploring, touring, eating, drinking and making new friends. For all the facts and cost, click here.
- Stroll the seaside Promenade des Anglais in Nice and tour the colorful city
- Meander through cobblestone streets of Saint Paul de Vence, filled with history, galleries and charming shops
- Discover Eze and the spectacular gardens of Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild
- Explore the ancient harbor town Antibes, Patricia’s home away from home
- Walk in Cézanne’s footsteps in Aix en Provence
- Savor vibrant, trendy Sète and a culinary adventure
- Live in Arles among roman treasures, world-renowned architecture and the spirit of Van Gogh
- Enjoy a safari to observe the Camargue’s unique flora, fauna and rose-colored salt marshes
- Experience market day in St Remy de Provence & the spectacular Carrières de Lumières in les Baux de Provence
- Peek into the Barefoot Blogger’s world in Uzés, Pont du Gard
- Join harvest time and taste the wine
Life is short.
Sometimes you have to get packing and make memories you promised yourself.